“ PAYNELESS PRODUCTIONS”
Talent Show Auditions Rules & Regulations
- Participants will be selected on a first come, first serve basis (pending suitability of content for public performance, space/equipment constraints, and the desired length of the audition performance.)
- No one will be allowed to perform in the competition if he/she has not registered or auditioned (FRIDAY’S AUDITION’S).
- The following categories will be permitted for performance singing, rapping, dancing, instrumentals, poetry, readings, comedy, drama, skits and novelty acts.
- The uses of batons, pyrotechnics, dangerous equipment or live animals are prohibited.
- All acts must be appropriate for FAMILY viewing.
- Each entry will be given a pre-determined time to perform during the showcasing. (pick numbers).
- Auditions are CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC and are only open to contestants (Friday) FIRST COME- FIRST SEEN.
- Any cancellations for SATURDAY’S performance must be reported to our office by 12:00 noon April 14th No refund will be given, but you will be given consideration in future events.
- Saturday’s performance is open to the public. All contestants are required to be at the venue. At least one hour before the show starts. If you have equipment- costume changes etc. give yourself time to prepare!
- Due to space, time and equipment constraints, we NEED your musical selection isolated on a flash drive- USB stick. The DJ will not search for your song. You are responsible for retrieving your zip-drive after your performance. No music will be downloaded from cellphones- auxiliary cords or emails. (please and thank you)
- Please give other contestants the same respect and professionalism that you would demand. Any disturbance or altercation will result in you and or group being DISQUALIFIED!
- Participants are responsible for their own props and costumes.
- The Payneless Publishings- Production LLC and it’s Board of Directors, are not responsible for theft/damage or injury of any kind, to persons or instruments, props, clothing etc., during, before or after the performance.
- All props and costumes must be picked up after performance.
- No sexually explicit, vulgar, obscene or racially slurred content or actions will be permitted. No risqué’ costuming or racial body painting is allowed. If contest judges consider the performance to be in poor taste, no points will be awarded. Participants will be escorted off the stage if at anytime the performance is unacceptable according to Payneless-Publishings & Production team rules and regulations. (We are not looking to hinder or sensor your ART! We do have to consider the patrons viewing the show.
- You will be permitted to audition in more than one act. However you must pay separate registration fees. You may sing with a group and register to sing as a soloist.
- Professional entertainers are not eligible. A professional is anyone whose livelihood is from the type of performance entered in the competition.
- Be prepared to enter and exit the performance area quickly to keep the show flowing. Therefore, plan ahead with any “set up/tear down” your performance might require.
- Participants are required to have the Risk and Responsibility Form signed and turned in with entry form. Participation will not be allowed without the signed forms.
- I will provide waiver that cover Payneless Publishings &Productions and Soliders Home.
- Parent/guardian must be present with contestants under the age of 18. Parent/guardian must sign registration form if under the age of 18 years of age. (no fee form audition-charge for show night).
- All acts must complete the media release form.
- Please direct all questions to 1-833-5 TALENT.
- Rules are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Talent Show organizers.
Negative interference by any contestant parent, guardian or guest will result in disqualification and possible removal from the premises.
Entry forms can be obtained from paynelesspublishing-production.com official webpage or on Facebook @ Payne Payneless Publishings. All forms must be completed and received by APRIL 1, 2018. Once application is completed scan and return to paynelesspublishings@gmail you will receive a confirmation only when your fees have been paid.
SINGERS- RAPPERS- MAGICIANS- COMEDIANS- NOVELTY ACTS
DANCERS – LIVE MUSICIANS- POETS- SKITS/DRAMA
A $35.00 non refundable entry fee for individual entries will be paid online. Groups will pay according to size. EXAMPLE …If you have a group of 5 the fee is $95.00 (15.00 for every person who is on stage with you. Group of three $65.00)
Proof of Age
Should a contestant’s age come into question; proof of birth date will be required (copy of birth certificate). Adult supervision is required during the entire process. If your child makes it to the talent showcase you will be considered part of his/her group and required to pay. $15
Eligibility for Talent Search
The contest is open to non-professional performers only.
Judging will be based on but not limited to the following criteria:
Talent – (ability, expertise, skill, proficiency, knowledge)
Showmanship – (Poise, confidence, projections, adaptability, stage presence) Costume/staging – (clever, creative, appropriate, continuity, special effects)
Each act will have up to 3 minutes to perform during the audition phase. If you make it to the showcasing. You will have your allotted time.
THIS IS A 2 DAY PROCESS!!! SCREENING-AUDITIONS OF FRIDAY SHOWCASE ON SATURDAY. MANAGE YOUR TIME ACCORDINGLY. DOORS OPEN FOR AUDITIONS AT 12PM-9PM. IF YOU MAKE IT THE SHOW STARTS AT 8PM SATURDAY EVENING.
Decisions made by the judges are final. Disputes with officials or judges concerning these decisions will result in disqualification.
“So You THINK you got Talent”
Registration Form Official Use only #____________________
To register: Complete and return the registration form TO firstname.lastname@example.org : mailing address is PO BOX 413 PLEASANTVILLE NJ 08232 PHONE NUMBER 1800-1TALENT
Participant Name (Please Print)__________________________________________________ ENTRY TYPE: SOLO OR GROUP
AGE : __________________________________
Street Address_________________________________________________________________ City________________ State______ Zip___________ Telephone______________________ Email Address_____________________ ___________________________________________ Participant Signature______________________________________ Date________________ Parent/ Guardian Signature if under 18 years of age_________________________________ In case of emergency contact: Name____________________________________________________________________ Phone____________________________________________________________________ Relation to Contestant_______________________________________________________
Youth Category Youth ages 5-12
Other Category: Adult Solo (18 or older)
Type of performance and time frame:
ONLY APPLIES IF YOU ARE A GROUP:
NAMES – AGES OF EVERYONE TOUCHING THE STAGE
Youth ages MUST BE WITH AN ADULT (AT ALL TIMES)
Vocal (solo, duet, ensemble)
Instrumental (solo, duet, ensemble)
Theater/Drama (dramatic or poetry reading, monologue, comedy routine) Dance (tap, jazz, modern, ballet, hip hop)
Variety (magic acts, ventriloquism acts etc.)
Registration Fee: $35.00 Non-refundable. All proceeds go to PAYNELESS-PUBLISHINGS, Inc. Method of Payment: Circle one: Money Order or PAYPAL (payable to PAYNELESS PUBLISHINGS LLC..CASH APP 5TALENT in the MUST mail in app and fee’s postal money order made payable to payneless publishings @ PO BOX 413 PLEASANTVILLE NJ 08232)
|Cash Prizes to be awarded to
PLEASE LIST PERSON TO BE CALLED TO RECEIVE THE PRIZE
Registration form and fee must be received by APRIL 1, 2018. ANY THING AFTER APRIL 1, 2018. WILL DOUBLE IN FEES.
It is recommended that you keep a copy of this form for your records.
1510 ADRIATIC AVE
ATLANTIC CITY NJ 08401
If you have any questions or need to get in contact with me please call, mail or email me.
Phone: 1-833 5 TALENT
PO BOX 413, Pleasantville NJ 08232